Renew your Kitchen with Cabinet Painting in Naples, FL
When thinking about home renovations, the kitchen typically gets the most consideration by southwest Florida homeowners. But a full-on renovation may not be necessary to make your kitchen area look like new. With cabinetry taking up the bulk of most kitchen space, you can easily refresh your kitchen with professional cabinet painting and refinishing by Naples, Florida-based FCI Painting.
With quicker results that are far more affordable than a complete renovation, professional cabinet painting represents a great kitchen renewal option. And professional cabinet painting can help put a new sparkle in any room in the house with cabinetry, whether bathroom, laundry room, or den.
Before Cabinet Painting with FCI
After Cabinet Painting with FCI
Call (239)435-1001 Today For a FREE Quote!
FCI Painting Company – Our Kitchen Cabinet Painting Process
- Setup — floors, cabinet interiors, and other surface areas are protected with drop cloths, Visqueen plastic sheeting, and tape, while furniture and other items are removed as needed. Cabinet doors and drawers are removed and taken to our shop for the finish work. The work area is masked off with zip walls, with ventilation provided by utility blowers and hoses that directly divert dust and odors outside.
- Preparation — Cabinetry hardware is removed or completely masked as needed. Any imperfections are sanded, repaired, or removed as needed, while any cracks, holes, or dings are filled and patched. All surfaces to be painted are cleaned with TSP or other specialized high-strength de-greasing cleaner and then allowed to thoroughly dry.
- Painting — FCI paints cabinetry with premium conversion varnish applied by high-volume, low-pressure sprayers that provides a finish that makes cabinets look like they’ve just arrived from the factory. By spraying doors and drawers at our shop, we save space and time, while also ensuring that they receive close inspection and attention to detailing.
- Cleanup – Once dry with doors and drawers back in place, all masking and other materials are removed, furniture and other items returned to their correct locations, and the area is fully cleaned and made ready for your use.
Benefits of Premium Conversion Varnish
Premium conversion varnish is a two-part, chemical cured, fast drying finish that utilizes an acid catalyst and heat curing to create the hardest, most durable finish available. The results offer a clear advantage over traditional lacquers, which are pre-catalyzed, air dried, and have to be reapplied multiple times for proper build and finish density.
- Provides a showroom finish.
- More durable with twice the thickness of lacquer.
- Greater elasticity that allows for wood joint expansion and hinders cracking at the joints.
- Fewer coats needed for application.
- Easy to clean.
We take pride in our stellar record of customer satisfaction and offer competitive pricing with professional and courteous service. While always fully attentive to providing the best cabinet finishes possible, our Naples cabinet painters also strive to limit customer inconvenience by delivering those like-new results promptly.
FCI Painting Company guaranteed our work and we provide a free quote for every job. Give us a call at (239) 435-1001 or contact Richard Foden through our contact form. We look forward to working with you!